The action adventure “Hand of Fate 2” has received a new update and a new game mode. From now on PC players can play the “Endless” mode.
The responsible developers of Defiant Development have the action adventure “Hand of Fate 2” missed a new game mode. PC players can enjoy the new “Endless” mode since yesterday. Console players will not be served until May.
In “Endless” mode, players compete against each other in the leaderboards. In addition, a selection of new adventures, enemies, token shards and narrative branches has been integrated into the game. In the not too distant future, a new DLC will be released.
In addition, a new patch has been released today, which fixes some bugs. The concrete changes can be found in the corresponding patch notes:
- Endless point exchange encounters (Sacrifice, Humble Offering, Keeper of Sorrows) and the General Store are no longer completely random instead are assigned to specific Adventures
- Twitch update – Dealer hats have been added to the gift options for voting
- Fixed a crash that occurred at the end of an Endless run (GoG only)
- Fixed a bug with the challenge/adventure objective UI would play effects when hidden or transitioning
- Fixed a bug where the Knight’s Helm was deducting Defence instead of increasing it
- Fixed issue with how Defence was being calculated
- Fixed a text bug with the companions high score trait
- Fixed a bug where the Bitter Winter Harvest encounter would remain in the players deck forever. Is now removed after it has been used.