Epic Games will release Update 3.5 after today’s “Fortnite” maintenance. Included are the pocket fortress and a repeat system. Meanwhile, the changelog is ready for viewing.
Epic Games will release Update 3.5 for Fortnite today. Among other things, a new repetition system will be introduced in “Battle Royale”. Equipped with various movie features you can capture your most memorable moments and highlights. Fittingly, the company indicated “phenomenal prices” that you can win with the replay system. And very soon.
With the new update for “Fortnite” also finds the pocket fortress in the game. With it you can build your own fortress within seconds. A matching video was already presented yesterday. Also new is the option 50v50 2.0: In the updated version of the time-limited game variant 50 against 50 two big teams meet each other. Below you can see an excerpt from the changelog. The complete overview will be available on the official Epic Games website.
Highlights of the update
• Port-a-Fort (Battle Royale)
A portable fort… it’s Port-a-Fort! Fortify yourself in seconds, all with the flick of a wrist.
• 50v50 v2 (Battle Royale)
Two teams will clash in the updated 50v50 Limited Time Mode. Coming soon.
• Cyberpunk Heroes (Save the World)
4 new Heroes with some gnarly fashion sense! What’s your style?
• Neon Weapons (Save the World)
Illuminate the battlefield and send those Husks flying high with one energizing punch!
- Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in the inventory list (e.g. instead of Traps).
- Purchased V-Bucks are now shared between Xbox One, PC and Mobile.
- Login Queue Improvements:
- During wait periods, login will now remember your place in line if you quit out of the game and return.
- Mobile devices will not enter the login queue more than once per login attempt.
- Two-Factor Authentication challenges will not put you back into the login queue.
- Adjusted the Login screen layout to better support varying screen sizes and safe zones.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during logout.
- Fixed PS4 players leaving their party after a match where they are playing with players on other platforms.
- Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being locked after switching to Save the World from Battle Royale.
- On PC, fixed PS4 controllers showing Xbox buttons, even after the controller type was changed in the settings.
- Fixed rare cases in which character parts would stretch unnaturally.
- (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
- Fixed the inability to rotate elements in the Battle Royale Locker after buying a Llama in Save the World.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our snazzy new Fortnite | Community Issues Trello