“Battlefield 1: Incursions” can be tackled again. This special mode is available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Here you can find out how to access “Battlefield 1: Incursions”.
DICE has announced that the servers for the “Battlefield 1” game mode “Incursions” have been reopened. This was done on all three platforms, so on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. “Over the past month, we’ve made some changes to the gaming experience based on feedback and community discussions,” said DICE. If you have not previously participated in the Community Test Environment, you must follow the steps below to access the mode.
This is how you access Battlefield 1: Incursions
• Launch the base game Battlefield 1
• Go to the “More” tab in the main menu
• Choose Battlefield 1 Incursions
• Follow the instructions on the screen
• “Battlefield 1 Incursions” is available in your game collection
• Download and install the separate Battlefield 1 Incursions game client from the Origin / PlayStation Store / Xbox Marketplace
• Start “Battlefield 1 Incursions” via Origin or the start menu of your console
Then expect five-on-five fights to ensure intense and tactical combat on tightly-spaced maps. They should put your skills and your teamwork at the highest level to the test. Central “Battlefield” elements such as soldier classes and vehicles create an experience “with the very special Battlefield spirit,” according to DICE.
More details on “Battlefield 1: Incursions” can be found in an official thread on Reddit.