With a new update Nintendo has once again added new features in “ARMS” and made some changes to the game balance. The patch notes are also available.
The Nintendo executives have given the fighting game “ARMS” a new update to version 5.3. With this, the developers have added the new “Dashboard” feature. With this one can look at the worldwide and regional rankings, the Party Crash leaderboards, a collection of tutorial videos and records of some of the best “ARMS” players in the world.
Furthermore, 15 new pictures in the gallery and a Korean language support were integrated into the game. Finally, one has once again made some adjustments to the various fighters and arms. The actual changes can be found in the English-language patch notes.
“ARMS” is available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch since June 2017.
Changes to the patch 5.3
- New “Dashboard” feature added.
- Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
- From Dashboard you can see the following.
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- Arms “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- “Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Fighters / Arms||Adjustments|
|Ribbon Girl||Freshening up lightens your heart and your feet. Ah, Spring! Increased air dash movement speed.|
But it feels like her feet don’t quite touch the ground properly… Decreased dash movement speed.
|Misango||Increased rush gauge fill rate when in red and blue spirit form to be equal to that of other characters.|
|Coolerang||Increased extension speed.|
Increased retraction speed.
|Lokjaw||Increased retraction speed.|
Fixed issue where under certain conditions ARM would not recover for an extended time.
|Scorpio||Increased charge attack damage.|
Decreased retraction speed.
|Skully||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Glusher||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Parabola||Increased expansion rate while extending. No change to expansion during charge.|
|Nade||Decreased retraction speed.|
|Chakram||Decreased charge attack speed.|